Sparkling Wines and Champagne
1. Pago de Tharsys Medusa Cava NV (Spain)
Dry and fresh with fine bubbles, citrus fruits and balanced acidity.
2. Perelada Brut Rose Cava NV (Spain)
A lively and fresh Cava with hints of ripe red berries.
3. Conti d’Arco Prosecco NV (Italy)
A harmonious Prosecco , fruity and zingy
4. Champagne de Barfontarc NV (France)
Made from 85% Pinot Noir and 15% Chardonnay ,a very elegant and
approachable fruity style Champagne
5. Philipponat Royal Reserve Rose Brut Champagne NV (France)
Initial aromas and flavours of wild strawberry and cherry, full and ample
mouth feel with a lingering finish