Connoisseur’s Wine - Red
33. Emilio Moro Malleolus 2018 ( Ribera del Duero, Spain)
An approachable Tempranillo aged in French oak, full bodied with dark, red berried fruits.
34. Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva 2011 (Rioja, Spain)
A masculine style Rioja bursting with dark Autumnal fruits and a creamy vanilla oakiness, long lingering finish.
35. Domaine Thierry Mortet Gevrey Chambertin 2017 (Burgundy, France)
Sublime Pinot Noir with a cherry intensity, gamey and savoury, a really classic Burgundian red.
36. Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2012 (Bordeaux, France)
Excellent example of a Claret with intense brambley fruitiness, hints of cedar and well integrated tannins.
37. Allegrini Amarone 2016 (Veneto, Italy)
The King of Amarones, spicy and earthy with intense dried grape flavours, a memorable wine.
38. Antinori Tignanello 2015 (Tuscany, Italy)
The original of the “Super Tuscans” , a blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, a truly iconic wine.
This specially selected list of wines have been sourced from the Gibney Family’s personal collection guaranteeing excellent cellaring and quality