8. Moreau Merlot, Languedoc, France. €7.00 €26.95
Brilliant carmine in colour, this Merlot has a meaty nose laced with red berries. On the Palate are notes of red berries preserved in Alcohol and mild spice, all of which is supported by structured tannins
8.(B) El Tesoro Monastrell Shiraz, Valencia, Spain. €28.95
A ripe chunky red with layers of spicy fruit and damson, that massively over delivers. Deep, intense cherry red in colour. A ripe,
open nose of black fruit- ripe plums and blackberries, with sweet herbs. Warm and spicy on the palate, with mouth filling red and black fruit- ripe plums and blackberries, with sweet herbs. Warm and spicy on the palate, with mouth filling red and black fruit and a chocolate and liquorice edge- all backed by supple tannins.
9. Torres Ibericus Rioja Crianza (Tempranillo), Rioja, Spain €34.95
Deep red Cherry Colour on the nose, it reveals notes of forest fruits, balanced with dark toasted notes from the wood
10. Trambusti Chianti Classico, Tuscany, Italy €34.95
This Chianti has a distinct bouquet and smooth harmonious taste, dry and fresh, well suited to grilled meats and cheeses.
11. Matsu Picaro, Tempranillo, Toro, Spain €31.95
A wine of deep colour, a wine of intense aroma of dark fruits such as blackberries and blueberries, a fresh and complex wine with
12. Masi Passo Doblo (Malbec/Covina), Mendoza, Argentina (full body) €34.95
A deep- coloured red with violet notes. A decisive boutique of ripe, jammy fruits, especially prune, with a further suggestion of liquorice. Great structure immediately on the palate, with a well maintained acidity, nicely balanced by decisive and lively tannins. The generous nose makes for a pleasantly dry finish.
13. Torres Salmos Priorat (full body, Spain) €44.90
A darkly coloured wine, is reminiscent of Jam and Liquorice, over a smooth spicy and toasted background, from the French oak barrels. Salmos achieves an unparalleled balance between power and elegance.
14. Torres Celeste (Tempranillo), Ribero del Duero, Spain (med body) €38.95
Intense, blackberry colour, spicy and intense nose, very fruity at first with ripened tannins, also persistent and full bodied.
15. Lopez de Haro Reserve, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain Karafe €37.95
This reserve wine begins with a pleasing and inviting aromas of ripe black cherry and vanilla notes, the wine is smooth with oak flavours
on the palate.
16. (375 ml) Torres Sangre de Toro, (Garnacha & Carinera), Penedez, Spain 1/2 Bottle €16.50
Full- bodied, supple red made from Grenache with exuberant notes of spices and Blackberries and elegant flavours of Liquorice, Blueberries and Blackcurrants.
May Contain (SD)