8. Moreau Merlot, Languedoc, France. €8.25 €27.95
Brilliant carmine in colour, this Merlot has a meaty nose laced with red berries. On the Palate are notes of red berries preserved in Alcohol and mild spice, all of which is supported by structured tannins
9. Torres Ibericus Rioja Crianza (Tempranillo), Rioja, Spain €35.95
Deep red Cherry Colour on the nose, it reveals notes of forest fruits, balanced with dark toasted notes from the wood
12. Giovinotto Nero D’avola, Sicilian Terre DOC,Italy €7.75 €29.00
Intense ruby red colour and unique, balanced aroma with notes of ripe red berry fruits. Complex nose and rich, warm, and creamy palate.
13. Torres Salmos ,Priorat , Spain (full body) €45.90
A darkly coloured wine, is reminiscent of Jam and Liquorice, over a smooth spicy and toasted background, from French oak barrels. Salmos achieves an unparalleled balance between power and elegance.
14. Torres Celeste, Tempranillo , Ribero del Duero, Spain (med body) €39.95
Intense, blackberry colour, spicy and intense nose, very fruity at first with ripened tennis, also persistent and full bodied.