House Wine - Red
1. Tocornal (Cabernet Sauvignon), Colchagua Valley, Chile €6.30 €22.50
This is a soft very elegant style, yet has good texture & strength
2. Aires Andinas (Malbec), Mendoza, Argentina €6.60 €23.50
Intense red colour with ruby hues, red fruit aromas, great dark complexity in the palate with sweet tannins and great typicity
3. Inurrieta Norte, Ribera Alta, Spain €6.70 €24.50
Deep, youthful colour. Rich aromas on the first. Powerful attack, elegant mouthful, intense and full bodied. Fresh, harmonous development.
3. (B) Paniza Tempranillo/Syrah, Carinea, Spain €6.60 €23.50
Hints of spice & Pepper mingle nicely with red & Black Fruits. Softly structured and poised.
SALAMANCA HOUSE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM SPAIN
4. Garnacha Salvaje de Moncayo, Priorat, Priorat, Spain €29.95
Fresh and fruity wine with an intense colour of violet and purple tones, an intense rich wine with sweet and round tanins.
5. Ardo de Riscal (Rioja), Rioja, Spain €6.90 €25.95
Made from Tempranillo Grape, a smooth intensity fruity red wine with aromas of Vanilla
6. Ramon Bilbao Crianza Rioja, Rioja, Spain €8.00 €29.95
Ruby red in colour with aromas of fresh dark fruit like and black currants with hints of licorice. It is bright and clean on the palate with pleasant flavours of vanilla, cinnamon sticks and wild herbs.
7. Lopez de Haro Crianza, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain €29.95
This blended wine of Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano produce a rich fruity wine with a touch of spiciness, the palate is soft and approachable.
May Contain (SD)