House Wine - Red
1. Tocornal (Cabernet Sauvignon), Colchagua Valley, Chile €25.00
This is a soft very elegant style, yet has good texture & strength
2. Aires Andinas (Malbec), Mendoza, Argentina €7.40 €26.00
Intense red colour with ruby hues, red fruit aromas, great dark complexity in the palate with sweet tannins and great typicity
3. (B) Nuviana, Tempranillo/ Cabernet Sauvignon, Spain €7.40 €26.00
SALAMANCA HOUSE RECOMMENDATIONS FROM SPAIN
4. Torres Corona, Tempranillo, Spain €32.45
This wine has aromas of Vanilla and Oak, a medium-bodied wine with plenty of Fruit on the palate.
5. Ardo de Riscal (Rioja), Rioja, Spain €28.45
Made from Tempranillo Grape, a smooth intensity fruity red wine with aromas of Vanilla
6. Ramon Bilbao Crianza Rioja, Rioja, Spain €8.50 €32.15
Ruby red in colour with aromas of fresh dark fruit like blackberries and black currants with hints of licorice. It is clean and bright on the palate with pleasant flavours of vanilla, cinnamon sticks, and wild herbs.
7. Lopez de Haro Crianza, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain €32.45
This blended wine of Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano produce a rich fruity wine with a touch of spiciness, the palate is soft and approachable.