5 results for group: sparkling-wines-and-champagne
5. Philipponat Royal Reserve Rose Brut Champagne NV (France)
Initial aromas and flavours of wild strawberry and cherry, full and ample mouth feel with a lingering finish
4. Champagne de Barfontarc NV (France)
Made from 85% Pinot Noir and 15% Chardonnay ,a very elegant and approachable fruity style Champagne
3. Conti d’Arco Prosecco NV (Italy)
A harmonious Prosecco , fruity and zingy
2. Perelada Brut Rose Cava NV (Spain)
A lively and fresh Cava with hints of ripe red berries.
1. Pago de Tharsys Medusa Cava NV (Spain)
Dry and fresh with fine bubbles, citrus fruits and balanced acidity.