7 results for group: house-wines-red
This specially selected list of wines have been sourced from the Gibney Family’s personal collection guaranteeing excellent cellaring and quality
38. Antinori Tignanello 2015 (Tuscany, Italy)
The original of the “Super Tuscans” , a blend of Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc, a truly iconic wine.
37. Allegrini Amarone 2016 (Veneto, Italy)
The King of Amarones, spicy and earthy with intense dried grape flavours, a memorable wine.
36. Alter Ego de Chateau Margaux 2012 (Bordeaux, France)
Excellent example of a Claret with intense brambley fruitiness, hints of cedar and well integrated tannins.
35. Domaine Thierry Mortet Gevrey Chambertin 2017 (Burgundy, France)
Sublime Pinot Noir with a cherry intensity, gamey and savoury, a really classic Burgundian red.
34. Muga Prado Enea Gran Reserva 2011 (Rioja, Spain)
A masculine style Rioja bursting with dark Autumnal fruits and a creamy vanilla oakiness, long lingering finish.
33. Emilio Moro Malleolus 2018 ( Ribera del Duero, Spain)
An approachable Tempranillo aged in French oak, full bodied with dark, red berried fruits.