** Customer Notice ** COVID-19
In light of COVID-19, Salamanca’s main priority is the welfare of our team and customers. We have been introducing day-to-day changes to ensure that we are adhering to all recommendations as outlined by the HSE.
• We have hand sanitiser available for our customers to use in our restaurant. We would ask you to wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser provided.
• We ask you to please cough and sneeze into a tissue and dispose of this immediately. Please wash and sanitise your hands afterwards. If you do not have a tissue to hand, please cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash and sanitise your hands afterwards.
• We have increased our cleaning regime on our premises and hand/contact surfaces are being cleaned and sanitised regularly.
• All our staff have been re-trained on correct hand washing procedures and our personal hygiene policy.
• Our staff have been fully trained in line with new HSE guidelines.
• We will endeavour to use contactless payment where possible.
We will be also be following Social Distancing Guidelines by ensuring our Diners are seated two metre apart .
We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support